Little Big Farm
Growing beauty in the Garden State since 2006
Nothing makes for a better design than flowers that are fresher, longer lasting, and more fragrant than flowers imported from overseas. Better yet are the flowers that are so special and delicate that they have to be sourced locally!
For DIY wedding parties, we offer options for seasonal bulk flowers in buckets and specialty flowers in bunches that can result in a savings of up to 50% compared to full-service design work. Consulting sessions are also available.
We offer flower subscription services for customers who desire a weekly source of organically grown fresh cut flowers during the growing season. Offerings include “Little Buckets,” “Big Buckets,” and “Bouquets.” Seasonally, we offer tulip shares and dahlia shares.
Flower Club Subscriptions
Organic, local, fresh cut flowers for pick up or delivery
- Available April through May 2021. Enjoy the very first blooms of the season!
- A perfect gift for Mother’s Day. Each week’s bucket comes filled with selections from 11 unique varieties, including Parrot, French, Doubles, Queen of Night, Double White and more!
- Pressed for time? Let our designers cut, clean, and arrange your flowers for you.
- One Bouquet Share features large, custom-designed seasonal arrangements prepared by our design staff.
- Individual “Do-it-Yourselfers” may want to consider a Little Bucket Share to get creative and adorn a home.
- Our Little Bucket is filled with enough seasonal flowers and fillers for a large bouquet or several small arrangements.
- Businesses may want to consider a Big Bucket Share to transform a space with color, fragrance and beauty.
- A Big Bucket is overflowing with blooms, big and small, and enough fillers for several larger displays.
- Dahlias bloom deep in the heart of summer. The flowers are among the most prized in the flower world and can only be acquired through select growers. Treat yourself to four week subscriptions of the most beautiful flowers of summer!